IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 IBPS Clerk 2022 Clerk Bharti Recruitment 2022 IBPS Clerk Notification 2022 (CRP-XII) 2022 क्लर्क भर्ती परीक्षा 2022 का नोटिफिकेशन जारी आई.बी.पी.इस क्लर्क भर्ती परीक्षा का एलिजिबिलिटी क्राइटेरिया, ऐज लिमिट, रिक्त पदों की संख्या 2022 Apply Online 5830 Posts 2022 Important Dates 2022 Schedule 2022 CWE 2022 Clerical 2022 XII 2022 Check Pdf Exam 2022 Date 2022 Online 2022 Application 2022
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022
Latest Updated On 17.1.2022 : IBPS Has Released Exam Calendar For 2022–2023…Get Details Below…………
IBPS, an autonomous body registered under Societies Registration Act 1860 and a Public Trust under Bombay Public Trust Act 1950, has been authorized to conduct the participating Banks are as under In Advertisement.This system of Common Examination for recruitment of CWE Clerk-XII Will Be approved by the Government of India, notified by NABARD and has the mandate of each of the 11 participating Banks (Please refer notification for list of banks).
Institute of Banking Personal Selection Commonly Known As IBPS Conducts Every Year Common Recruitment Process (CRP) To Recruit Young Talented Individuals To Work As A Clerk In Public Sector Banks. Earlier IBPS Conducted CRP–I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII,IX,X,XI,XII. This Year IBPS Will Also Announce IBPS Clerk Recruitment CRP-XI For The Year 2022. All The Candidates Who Are Looking For The IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 Can Download It Here From Links Given Below…….
Details Of Vecancy :-
CRP Clerks XI – 7855 Posts (OLD)
|State Name||Total Vacancies|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||05|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli/Daman & Diu||03|
|Jammu and Kashmir||26|
Age Limit (As on 01.07.2021) :-
Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1993 and not later than 01.07.2001 (both dates inclusive).
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons With Disabilities||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen||actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex- Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||Age concession upto the age of 35 years for General/EWS, 38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC/ST candidates|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
Eligibility Criteria :-
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
- Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on 27.10.2021. Such certificates should be dated on or before 27.10.2021.
Application Fee :-
- Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others
- Bank Transaction charges for Offline/ Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Mode of Payment :–
Candidates have the option of making t he payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only: Payment of fees/ intimation charges via the ONLINE MODE.
How To Apply :-
A candidate can apply for the Post of Clerk. Candidates can apply online only through IBPS website https://www.ibps.in/ and no other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates can Apply Online for IBPS CWE XII for Clerk’s
Steps to Apply Online for IBPS Clerk Recruitment :-
- Visit the Official Website of IBPS.
- Click on Recruitment Tab Option.
- Click on Apply Online for “Click Here to Apply Online for Common Recruitment Process for Clerks XI (CRP-Clerk-XII)”.
- Now Application Form will open for the same.
- Click on New User & Register Yourself.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
Selection Process :-
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Important Dates of IBPS Clerk Recruitment:
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||From July – August 2022|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||From July – August 2022|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||From August 2022|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training l||August 2022|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||From August 2022|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||28.08.2022
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||October / November 2022|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||September 2022|
|Online Examination – Main||08.10.2022|
|Provisional Allotment||Info. Soon|